This is one of the WORST, if not THE worst, online shopping experience I have ever had. I'm only giving them one star because I don't think 0 stars was an option.

Shipping? Took over a month. I ordered on December 13 and the product didn't even ship until middle of January, NOT December 22 like the site indicated. Once it did ship, I was dinged for $110 in duties and taxes on a $149 package coming from the US. I just ordered a pair of Zanerobes off of Zanerobe's website for $80, and they came from Australia 2-3 days later, with a pre-paid $24 in taxes and duties that I was fine with paying.

Service? Practically non-existent. I had to e-mail several times before I received a response, and when I did, it was a stock response from an "employee". Rude, unprofessional, and definitely did not resolve my problem.

Quality/Value? My Zanerobes came and immediately I knew something was up. They were thin, low quality and not what I am used to with Zanerobe products. Looking into this myself, as I feel as though I was given a low-quality, imposter Zanerobe product.

In conclusion, it's simple - DO NOT order from this company unless you want to pay hidden fees for subpar products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jillr89 stated that there is a room for improvement of taxes and duties and shipping time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of zanerobe clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Karmaloop needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned zanerobe clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Karmaloop.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments