its been over a month since i placed my order i have tried to contact them threw email ,online chat there phone number is disconnected i will be contacting bad businees bearui i have ordered from them in the last couple months with no problems at all i just want to know what is going on with mu oder or return my money . i find it really weired an disrespectful you cant fill my order an probaby others but you are still accepting oders .were do they do that at? they have $185.00 of my money this is *** .they email you an say the same *** thing sorry bla bla bla an someone get back to in 24 -46 hours an they never do

This reviewer shared experience about fast order processing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Karmaloop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Karmaloop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Karmaloop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #965401

Call your bank tell them what's going on an keep emails incase they need for proof to reverse the payment. I did an got my money back from the bank sadly not karmaloop the next day.

Maryland, United States #958814

Company sucks. Stole my money (said they would refund me). Sham!