I waited for 1 shirt for over almost 1 month.Three more days would have made it a month that I was waiting on this one shirt.

This website is so *** and I wish I could sue them for everything they have. DONT spend your money here! So after contacting Karamloop multiple times I finally received my shirt. It came balled up in the packaging, basically.

It had no return shipping information and when I opened it, it wasn't what I ordered. They tried to test my intelligence by sending me a similar shirt. They shirt was ugly and it was see-through and just wasn't even the same quality as the one I really ordered. I've recently contacted them but I'm sure it'll take them forever to respond since they only talk through email, basically.

I'm so dissatisfied and I'm out of $20.00. I know that's not a lot but if I knew it would take me a month to receive the ugly shirt they sent me, I would've spent my $20.00 on something else. I don't understand why they haven't been shut down yet. By the looks of it, NOBODY likes Karmaloop and they are not trustworthy.

I also had bought 2 pairs of pants in the same order in which one pair wasn't what I ordered neither, but they weren't too bad so I kept them.My point is karmaloop sucks, I want a freaking refund, and tell everyone you know, please don't waste your money on them.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shirt from Karmaloop. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Karmaloop to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping time, fake merchandise and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Karmaloop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments