how in the world do they get away with such trash. These people dont care about the consumer.

Where do they get there clothes? Cina. cheap ***. isnt worth paying to price.

Better off at Marshalls. At least there you can get a gucci shirt for the same price. sneakers are *** and cheap. T shirts are iregular.

They sell there products by having people wear them in there videos. They also have there employees wear there clothes. If you dont there is a chance that they wont have a job........

DEAN. There all college kids god forbid they higher someone with real people skills.

Comments

I have never ordered from this company, but still managed credit card fraud against me. This required me to close my credit card account and reorder new cards. Stay away from this company and any unfamiliar websites.

Credit card fraud just happened with my mom. The thing is she's never ordered anything from Karmaloop but it showed up when she checked with the bank when she had to get a new credit card.

So her information probably got passed around.

She's ordered from Aliexpress before (although I also warned her about that site) so that might be the circle. Just be careful everyone.

Just tried ordering from Karmaloop and Visa put a hold on my account. They stated my card had been compromised.

I wished I would have looked here first! Now I have to reorder cards right before Christmas!

Like many others here, I too had my credit card information stolen back in early 2010 a few weeks after ordering from Karmaloop (it was a brand new credit card, and the Karmaloop order was my first purchase with it, so it is impossible that another company was responsible). I have never ordered anything from them since, and it is sad that they apparently still have yet to resolve this serious problem within their own ranks.

But I guess that`s what happens when you market yourself as a "street" company and are in business with companies like Artful Dodger and Crooks & Castles.

You are all thugs in my eyes.

As an aside, some of the garments I ordered turned out to be either too small (I strictly wear XL, and some of the pieces were sized like mediums), or lost their colors after only 2-3 washes. Just because the clothes look great on the site doesn`t mean that they will be durable, high-quality items for your own personal usage.

Credit card fraud is an on going issue with this company. Be very carefull when ordering.

I just got scammed after ordering some items from Karmaloop online. One of their employees is definitely selling people's credit card info, and they really need to look into this since this doesn't seem to be a new complaint....

As far as their products, I'm totally satisfied with my order. I just wouldn't risk purchasing online with them again.

you guys are all idiots, it sounds like you are all going to karmaloop for the wrong reasons. Anytime you buy anything online you are taking a risk.

I have never had any problems with karmaloop, and everytime I have ordered something, it has actually arrived QUICKER than expected. As for the quality of their products, they have nothing to do with who actually manufactures them.

They are basically just a distributor. You all need to get unplug your tampons and stop crying.

someone is really hurting you guys. So get your head out the hole and do some highering.

You know who? I need a job say 16 an hour.

My boyfriend wanted me to order something from this company, but once I showed him this sight, he said not to take a chance. How could all these people be wrong. It be hard for me to believe otherwise.

To Sohan. How do you know?

I have seeing companies like yours trying to wash there hands from these types of issues, but there are way to many people saying otherwise.

Also I know your not located in china, But someone there is selling the info to china... Get it

I bought something from this company using my credit card and the next day I got a charge from some company in China. I think that they have someone selling our Credit Card information.

I will never shop here again. I would really listen to these people here, because they are right.

To Mr Velez.

there are no misconceptions you ***, but only the truth. These many people wouldnt lie.

Get you head out your ***, and fix the problem. Writing about it in Pissed Off consumer isnt going to help.

This company needs to get it together. Maybe a nice big front page story in the village voice will shake the foundations of this organization.

As for employment, start calling some references and start being honest.

I wont shop here and neither will any of my friends. ever

The bad thing about this company is there highering practice. They never called my references, but was told that I didnt get the job.

So what was the bases for that conclusion. Thats the problem. So yea I felt that it did have something to do with the color of my skin, or that I am latin. But I am over it.

Besides can you really pay your bills with 12 bucks an hour and feed your kids?

NOT. But if they would of offered me 14 an hour, then they would of had a *** of a customer service department.

Sohan,

No one from Karmaloop stole your information. We are not located in China.

Credit card fraud happens every day.

We apologize this happened to you and would be more than happy to work with you to resolve this issue.

Anyone here can contact customer relations at 617-210-9169 so we can help you with whatever issue you may have.

WORST experience ever! ...

I keep hearing from my friends all over about your company. I am so shocked.

I really liked ordering stuff from you guys, but My boys say its a non no.

Got a go with my boys. Looks like I will be shopping old schools on the other side of town.

quality is bad

I acutally bought some stuff for my 2 sons and I got to tell you not happy. Your customer serive department did nothing to make me want to shop here again. We will stick to JC Penny or Macys.