Haines City, Florida

These people are a joke!I ordered 3 items off here, in total spent $ 67, I waited a bit more than a month just to be told my order was canceled!

The email stated that they were having problems in the warehouse or something like. With that being said I dont understand how/why theyre doing all these sales if they cant follow through with the orders like are you serious?! Y'all already *** over many people now you're trying to scam even more. im so disappointed that you'd cancel my order but what gets me more is that now you WON'T GIVE ME MY *** MONEY BACK.

Smh i loved this websited at one point but y'all are just scamming people now. Get your *** together. i tried to stay patient but im just beyond pissed off. the customer service is the worst...no scratch that there really wasn't any at all.

Their phone lines are down & they dont answer emails they just send *** copy & paste emails every time you send one to them. The only time i spoke to someone was on Instagram..fxking instagram, really? This person told me to wait 2-5 business days for my refund but i havent seen anything yet & i doubt ill ever get it.

A *** shame.Hope i figure out a way to report this website cause it honestly should be shut down.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

Gina1
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States #965398

Call your bank an tell them the situation an Reversed the payment with my bank they did an I got my money back the next day. Hopefully your bank does this for you as I just made a complaint about it also today mar26 at 8:25pm