Houston, Texas
1.6

I placed an order that was not fulfilled.Karmaloop replied that they would not fulfil the order and that they could not refund the order due to restructuring.

They should not have taken my order (and my money) if they knew they were entering bankruptcy.This is fraud.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

cCC
New York, New York, United States #969324

I agreed!if they knew they were filing bankruptcy why would they continue to take orders and charging people money that they kept.

It is FRAUD!!! This has happened to me as well saying they have cancelled all orders made before March 18, 2015. However, they did not refund the money they so quickly collected without delivering the products. To add to the insult they are continuing to take order saying they will full fill all order made after March 18!

so they are still open for business before resolving their issues with other costumers! are they still taking money from people? they have filed for Chapter 11!!

How can they be still offering services when they have not provided services to other costumer before?