Don't shop there, they have the worse customer service, they don't have a phone.I returned an item i bought and never got a refund.

I used their online chat option because that's the only way to communicate with them or via email. And they couldn't confirm that the item was returned via their vendor. They wouldn't issue me refund based on that. I am not the only one who had issues like that with Karmaloop.

I just gave up after a month. I lost my money and my time. No professional at all.

Worse online shopping experience ever!!!Don't do business with them, they have the worse customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Karmaloop. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Karmaloop.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Karmaloop to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments